Probation and Parole are growing at an exponential rate as government at all levels attempts to improve efficiency through reductions in detained citizens. This academy serves the public probation function as well as the growing private probation market to ensure a greater understanding of the complex issues and the greater potential for the criminal justice sanction. Click here for all courses being offered.
- Certificate in Courts: CERT-PPCS
- Certificate in Drug Courts: CERT-PPDC
- Certificate in Electronic Monitoring: CERT-PPEM
- Certificates in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced International Corrections: CERT-PPIP
- Certificate in International Courts: CERT-PPIC
- Certificate in Probation & Parole: CERT-PPPA
- Certificates in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Probation: CERT-PPPP
- Certificates in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Reentry: CERT-PPRE
- Certificate in Spatial Analysis: CERT-PPSA
Important Notice: Membership required.