Approved for the President’s Volunteer Service Award Program!
We are proud to announce we have been approved for Presidential recognition of our volunteers! Recipients are United States citizens or lawfully admitted permanent residents of the United States. Awards are issued for service hours served within a 12-month time period or over the course of a lifetime. Awards are issued for volunteer service only; additional levels of participation with the organization (i.e., charitable support) are not a factor considered for the award. Awards are issued at the Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels and include certificates and a letter from the President of the United States recognizing volunteer service.
Veterans Affairs – Principles of Excellence
TAPSTI is not a Title IV school and we do not accept federal funds to operate. We do, however, voluntarily comply with the VA Principles of Excellence as follow:
1) Provide trainees with a personalized form covering the cost of a training program.
2) Provide training plans for all military and veteran training beneficiaries.
3) End fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques - we don't recruit.
4) Accomodate Servicemembers and Reservists absent due to service requirements.
5) Designate a point of contact to provide academic and financial advice.
6) Ensure approval by state agencies where needed prior to enrolling trainees.